Curating our Best Dessert Vape Juices 2021 article is no small task and we go to great lengths to ensure you’re aware of the latest and greatest. With that being said, if you have any experience with the following top selecting dessert vape juice flavors, feel free to vote as to whether or not you liked or disliked them.
Dessert vape juice flavors are where things get interesting in vaping. Vaping and specifically vape juice is paving the way for culinary flavor innovation in the world today. It’s officially Willy Wonka time and yes, ‘the snozzberries taste like snozzberries’.
We strongly encourage as much dessert vape juice flavor experimentation as possible. However, it’s incredibly important to always have a trusted tobacco and or menthol flavor on-hand. While the dynamics of some dessert vape juice flavors are truly remarkable, they don’t always make for good ‘all-day-vapes’. Additionally, it’s usually hard for a dessert based vape juice to match the throat-hit of a solid tobacco or menthol flavor.
The Best Dessert Vape Juices – Top E-Juice Brands & Flavors 2021
- Green Apple Sours: by KILO
- Tiramisu: by Vape Wild
- Berry Crunch Cereal: by Mt Baker Vapor
- Unicorn Milk: by Cuttwood
- The One: by Beard Vape Co.
- Banana: by FRYD
- Magic Man: by One Hit Wonder
- Monkey Snack: by Ripe Vapes
- Banana Cream Pie: by Glas Vapor
- Jam Rock: by Charlies Chalk Dust
- Fuji Apple: by Pacha Mama
- Peanut Butter Banana Granola: by Yogi
- No. 32: by Beard Vape Co.
- Bird Brains: by Cuttwood
- Grand Reserve Havana Beach: by Vaporfi
- Very Berry: by Vaporfi
Best Deals for May
A Beginner’s Guide to The Best Dessert Vape Juice in 2021
Dessert and similarly flavored vape juice, coupled with the physics of vapor, is what birthed the entire vaping industry. If not the taste of amazing combinations of flavors themselves, the mere curiosity that many dessert vape juice flavors garner is largely responsible for the incredible demand in vapor products.
For example, when you ask a current or former tobacco cigarette smoker to try a vapor product, there’s already little hesitation due to the similarities. However, when you ask a current or former tobacco cigarette smoker to try an vape juice flavor that taste like warm apple pie and freshly churned vanilla ice cream, not only is everyone interested, it’s highly likely they’ll transition from tobacco to vapor products all-together.
With that being said, very few vapor users actually vape pure dessert vape juice flavors on a regular basis. Most users actually prefer tobacco or menthol vape juice flavors as their choice for ‘all-day’ vaping. It isn’t rocket science, the majority of vapor users are former tobacco cigarette smokers who are simply seeking an alternative. Therefore, they jump at the opportunity for a cleaner tasting nicotine inhaling experience. In almost all cases, dessert vape juices are a fancy side-dish vaped in the evenings or on weekends and tobacco or menthol based flavors are the meat and potatoes, vaped on a daily basis.
If you’re new to vaping or are simply looking for some of the latest brands and flavors to gain traction online, we invite you to have a look at our Best Vape Juices of 2021 article.
What are the different types of dessert vape juices?
There are no limits when it comes to dessert vape juice flavor types. Fancy a marshmallow, honey and granola blend? Got it. How about an orange creamsicle or a banana split for those hot summer months? On top of the already enormous amount of available dessert flavors on the market, you’re only limited to your imagination because at many vape shops (including online), you can mix your very own concoctions. Glazed donut with raspberry jelly and vanilla bean ice-cream filling? There are zero limits, we’re talking anything and everything under the sun.
Below are the most common types of dessert based vape juice:
- Baked goods are popular year round and are often among the first flavors tried by new vapor users. Popular flavors of baked goods typically consist of but are not limited to pies, cookies, cakes, custards, donuts, pancakes, toast, tarts and even cannolis.
- Ice-cream flavors tend to do well during the summer as you can imagine. Some even go viral year over year such as Vaporfi’s Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream. Because vanilla ice-cream in particular is able to be paired with so many different flavors, it’s widely used as an ingredient for summer dessert vape juices.
- Fruit flavors, next to tobacco, are probably the most popular throughout the year. If any sub-category of ‘dessert’ flavors stands out from the others, it’s fruit because of it’s interchangeability and virtually unlimited pairing possibilities. From standard fruit varieties such as watermelon, lemon, lime, strawberry, blueberry, apple, peach, mango, banana, grape and raspberry to exotic options like jackfruit, kiwi, pomegranate and passion fruit, prepare to be amazed.
- Cereal vape juices are a surprisingly popular flavor. Perhaps the larger category that encompasses cereal flavors, vape juices with a creamy or milk taste are also extremely popular. All in all, yes, you can essentially vape Captain Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Fruit Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and even Lucky Charms to name some of the favorites.
- Sours are a relatively limited vape juice category and are typically developed around a fruit base. The most popular sour vape juice flavor across the board is Sour Green Apple, although a plethora of other face puckering and candy like flavors exist.
- Alcoholic beverages, like all other types of vape juices, are easily duplicated. It’s important to understand that when we reference alcoholic flavored vape juices, we’re referring to their flavor only. In other words, we don’t recommend vaping alcohol in order to get a buzz or get drunk. If however, you enjoy the taste of certain alcoholic drinks, you’ll enjoy vaping them. Some of you will be happy to know that you can indeed vape favorite drinks such as top shelf bourbons, martinis, frozen drinks, mojitos, rum and champagne to list a few best sellers.
- Decadent vape juices are among the most complex flavors and they usually drive the most curiosity, which directly correlates to how they sell. New vapor users quickly realize that decadent vape juice flavors don’t make great ‘all-day-vapes’, they do however make for amazing after dinner and weekend vapes. One of the most well known makers of decadent vape juice flavors is a brand known as Five Pawns. As an example of one of Five Pawns best selling decadent vape juice flavors, Castle Long Reserve is steeped in an oak barrel for three weeks and is made available for sale only once per year. Additionally, it features toasted coconut, Madagascar vanilla bean, french vanilla, brown sugar, roasted almonds and hints of Kentucky Bourbon flavors.
Where is the best place to buy dessert vape juices online?
Dessert vape juices are widely available across the internet at online vape shops. Some vape juice brands sell their products on their own website, some solely wholesale their product to vape shops and others do a combination of both. With that being said, the best places to get discounted dessert vape juices are online vape shops. Consumers will almost always pay more when ordering dessert vape juices directly from the manufacturers or brand’s website. However, due to the high demand of some vape juice brands and lines of flavors, sometimes purchasing directly from the source is the only option as third party retailers sell-out early.
Below are a few of our favorite places to purchase dessert based vape juice flavors:
- Mt Baker Vapor
- Direct Vapor
- Element Vape
- Giant Vapes
- Vape Wild
- Eight Vape
- E Juice Plug
- Glas Vapor
- Five Pawns
- Ripe Vapes
- Cosmic Fog Vapor
- Kilo E-Liquids
- One Hit Wonder E-Liquids
- Glas Vapor
- Humble Juice Co.
What are the best selling dessert vape juice brands?
As referenced above, not all dessert vape juices are sold directly from the brand’s manufacturer or website. A number of amazing dessert vape juices are strictly sold at wholesale from their source.
Below are additional amazing vape juice brands and lines worthy of your time:
- Beard Vape Co.
- Fryd E-Liquids
- Charlies Chalk Dust
- Loaded E Juice
- Dinner Lady E-Liquids
- Naked 100 E-Liquid
- Mad Hatter Juice
- Ruthless Vapor
- YAMI Vapor
Sourcing Cheap Dessert Vape Juice
Everyone loves a good deal and fortunately for most of us, there are a tremendous amount of savings to be had on dessert vape juices. Because the vape juice marketplace is flooded with products, specifically dessert based flavors, nearly everywhere you shop online will offer sales. Additionally, many online vape shops offer even more savings by way of promotions such as bogo (buy one, get one free) and percentage discounts for subscribing to routine shipments. If it’s your first time experimenting with dessert type vape juices, we strongly recommend shopping clearance sales, again due to the shear amount of savings that can be had on phenomenal flavors.
What are the greatest dessert vape juices and flavors of all-time?
New dessert vape juice flavors hit the market all the time. Some of them receive little to no fan fair, some sell through small to medium sized orders and others, though few and far between, go viral. If you’re interested in tried, tested and truly amazing dessert vape juices that have remained ordered and stocked by online retailers for year on end, we’d encourage you to look into the following flavors.
The following dessert vape juices have made our G.O.A.T (greatest of all time) list due to the tremendous popularity and staying power:
- Cuttwood – Unicorn Milk: Strawberries and cream.
- Charlies Chalk Dust – Jam Rock: Sour apple.
- Beard Vape Co – The One Original: Strawberry and cream filled donut.
- Beard Vape Co – No. 32: Cinnamon and powdered sugar covered funnel cake.
- Naked 100 – Lava Flow: Strawberry, coconut and pineapple.
- Loaded – Glazed Donuts: Thick dough and sugary donuts.
- Vapetasia – Killer Kustard: Pure vanilla custard.
- Five Pawns – Castle Long: Toasted coconut, Madagascar and French vanilla, caramelized brown sugar and Kentucky bourbon.
Choosing the best dessert vape juices is a subjective process. However, perhaps more than tobacco or menthol flavors, the best dessert vape juices are typically more agreed upon. Is Unicorn Milk by Cuttwood really one of the greatest tasting dessert vape juices of all time or is it’s success, at least in-part, due to curiosity peaking and creative marketing? Similarly, not all vapor devices are created equally and frankly, not everyone has a palate that can pick up subtle flavor notes and hints.
In summary, we’ll always keep this page up to date with what we think are the best dessert vape juice options on the market and worthy of your purchase. You’ll fall in love with some, you’ll hate others and that’s just how it goes. Happy vaping!
|Dessert Vape Juice||Best for…|
|KILO Green Apple Sours||Green Apple|
|Vape Wild Tiramisu||Gourmet|
|YOGI Peanut Butter Banana Granola||Banana|
|Mt Baker Vapor Berry Crunch||Cereal|
|Vaporfi Very Berry||Fruity|
Dessert Vape Juice Testing Methodology
Our testing methods vary from vape juice to vape juice, particularly when we’re trying to maximize and draw out the complex notes of dessert type flavors. While there are a number of phenomenal vapor devices and setups capable of reaching the most dynamic dessert flavors, we tend to use two more than others and they are followed:
Sub-Ohm vapor devices for dessert vape juices:
- Smok G-Priv 3 device with TFV16 Lite 5 mL tank paired with a 0.15 ohm Dual Mesh Coil
- Geek Vape Aegis X Mod with Zeus 5 mL tank paired with a 0.2 ohm Mesh Z2 Coil