Vapestaff’s Best Vape Juices of 2020 is a phenomenal place to find your next e-juice brand, line or flavor.
While it’s easy to be overwhelmed by the ridiculous amount of e-juice choices, we’ve broken down the best vape juices into 4 main categories.
If you happen to see a flavor you’ve already tried, we invite you to rate it via the thumb up or thumb down button.
For a more complete list of all of our favorite vape juices, check out our similar articles down below.
The Best Vape Juices – Top E-Juice Brands & Flavors 2020
- Shaka: by Yami Vapor
- Unicorn Milk: by Cuttwood
- Banana: by Fryd
- Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bar: by YOGI
- Yuki: by Yami Vapor
- Mango Tango: by Glas Vapor
- Milkgat: by Yami Vapor
- Oak: by Double Barrel
- King Bellman: by Charlies Chalk Dust
- VCT Original: by Ripe Vapes
- Butterscotch Reserve: by Glas Vapor
- American Red Tobacco: by Vaporfi
- Kentucky Tobacco: by Black Note
- Chewberry: by Cosmic Fog
- Green Apple Sours: by KILO
- Cinnamon Roll: by Mt Baker Vapor
- Bird Brains: by Cuttwood
- Tobacco Menthol: by Vaporfi
- Menthol: by Black Note
- Menthol Tobacco: by KILO
- Frost Dripper Menthol: by Element
Best Deals for November
- A Beginner’s Guide to The Best Vape Juices in 2020
- What is nicotine and what are the effects of vaping vape juice?
- What is nicotine strength in vape juice?
- What ingredients are in vape juice?
- What’s the average cost of vape juice?
- What are the most common types of vape juice?
- What is salt nicotine vape juice?
- What are the different types of vape juice flavors?
- Which factors should be considered when buying vape juice?
- What is vape juice throat hit?
- What constitutes and all day vape juice?
- What’s an occasional vape juice?
- What’s the most popular vape juice flavor?
- What are the best vape juice brands?
- What should I know about buying vape juice online?
A Beginner’s Guide to The Best Vape Juices in 2020
First and foremost, it’s incredibly important to point out that vape juice is still a relatively new product. Thus, the long-term effects (whether bad or negligible) of ‘vaping vape juice’ are unknown. Therefore, if you’re not already a tobacco cigarette smoker, we implore you to not take up vaping because you are interested in the experience and or flavors to solely satisfy that taste bud.
The evolution of vape juice has been explosive over the past several years. As vapor devices became more aesthetically pleasing and were able to deliver an experience similar to cigarettes, vape juice brands and flavors began popping up across the world.
Currently, the FDA has put several safety measures in action regarding vape juice for the health and safety of American consumers.
Almost all vape juice contains the following ingredients:
- Propylene glycol is a commonly used food additive. It’s also frequently used in cosmetic products and even medications. Often referred to simply as (PG) in vape juice, it’s colorless, odorless and predominantly used because when heated, it produces vapor. Importantly, it also dilutes liquid nicotine extract. When vaped, propylene glycol is indirectly responsible for delivering what is known as the ‘throat-hit’.
- Vegetable glycerin (also known as glycerol or glycerine), is derived from vegetable oils or fats. It’s also a colorless, odorless substance and is frequently used in cosmetic products, however, it has a naturally sweet flavor. When vaped, vegetable glycerin is primarily responsible for the base flavor and producing vapor.
- Flavor concentrates are self explanatory, although it’s noteworthy that absolutely any flavor can be made with the proper combination. Concentrates are diluted to create the desired overall flavor of an vape juice and makeup less than 10% of most finished products.
What is nicotine and what are the effects of vaping vape juice?
Nicotine is a highly addictive stimulant and is the primary reason that smokers get addicted to cigarettes in the first place. It’s a plant alkaloid, first extracted from tobacco by German physicians Wilhelm Heinrich Posselt and Karl Ludwig Reimann. Nicotine, not dissimilar to caffeine, is a psychoactive ingredient that increases blood pressure, heart rate and speeds up the messages traveling between the brain and body.
Importantly, testing and research continues on the long-term health effects of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin being inhaled. Because nicotine is so addictive, and the exposure of (PG & VG) on lung tissue is potentially dangerous, we again urge vapor users to fight to zero and ultimately quit.
What is nicotine strength in vape juice?
One of the first things for new vapor users to understand is nicotine percentages and or how much nicotine is in their product. The vast majority of vape juice flavors are available in a range of nicotine options. From no nicotine at all, to high percentages of nicotine, consumers can expect to find vape juices and vaping devices that contain vape juice in various potencies.
In order to most closely resemble traditional tobacco cigarette use, new vapor users typically seek around 24mg/mL. If the amount of nicotine in vape juice is too low when tobacco cigarette smokers are trying to make the transition to vapor products, they’ll find vapor unsatisfying and revert back to smoking.
Nicotine strengths vary by manufacturer but are defined as followed:
- Percentage (%) of nicotine by total vape juice volume (NBV).
- Milligrams per milliliter (mg/mL) of nicotine in vape juice.
Additionally, it’s important to point out that some vape juice manufacturers utilize nicotine salts rather than traditionally diluted liquid nicotine. While we’ll dive deeper into nicotine salts further below, it’s worth noting that these types of vape juices change the high end of the nicotine by volume spectrum. In terms of satisfaction, 24mg/mL (or 2.4%) of non-salt nicotine vape juice is roughly equivalent to 5% (NBV) salt nicotine vape juice.
Lastly, the most common ways in which you’ll see the amount of nicotine described in an vape juice is 0mg 3mg 6mg. Furthermore, because not all vape juices offer a 0mg nicotine option, you’re likely to also find plenty of flavors solely offering 3mg 6mg options. If you’re trying to quit smoking, your goal should be to get to 0mg 3mg nicotine volumes as soon as possible.
The Road to Zero Nicotine
There is not a single serious vapor or tobacco cigarette user on the planet who believes vaping or smoking is good for them. Therefore, most of them share a deep goal to ultimately quit. Vapor makes the prospect of quitting smoking at least feasible with the ability of consumers to gradually reduce their nicotine intake.
It’s called a stair step approach and involves weening the mind and body off from the perceived need of nicotine to function. By laying out a plan to reduce the amount of daily nicotine intake, users have the ability to methodically eliminate their addiction to nicotine. We soon plan to produce a highly marketable program to help users break their nicotine habits.
Pro Tip: Long time tobacco cigarette smokers largely love an ejuice brand known as Black Note. Black Note uses an extremely unique process of manufacturing their e liquid called naturally extracted. They bring the flavor profile of tobacco into a liquid form like nobody else in the business.
What ingredients are in vape juice?
The beauty of vaping and vape juice is the simplification or extremely limited amount of ingredients compared to tobacco cigarettes. However, when a multi-billion dollar industry is against the ropes, you can bet that they’ll come out swinging.
In recent years, a new phenomenon known as nicotine salts has emerged. Certain manufacturers have discovered that by adding benzoic acid to liquid nicotine, they can increase the amount of nicotine in their products. It’s very simple, the more nicotine, the stronger the addiction capabilities. Specifically, benzoic acid dilutes nicotine, making inhaling large amounts much more tolerable. If you’re asking why not just increase the nicotine amount without adding benzoic acid, the answer is because too much nicotine leads to a bad flavor or taste and ultimate dissatisfied customers.
- Benzoic Acid is an antimicrobial preservative often used in foods and beverages. It’s commonly used in the production of nicotine salt style vape juice.
- Diacetyl is an organic compound with a butter like flavor. It occurs naturally in alcoholic beverages and is added to certain foods to enhance flavor. While consuming diacetyl in beverages and foods is considered safe, inhaling it has raised health concerns. Most vape juice manufacturers removed diacetyl from their products entirely after the potential of a disease known as ‘popcorn lung’ was widely reported to stem from the ingredient.
What’s the average cost of vape juice?
The cost of vape juice is incredibly less expensive than tobacco cigarettes. Due to the fact that vape juice consists of a very small amount of ingredients that are readily available, manufacturers can produce large batches inexpensively.
Similarly, because vape juice is relatively simple to produce, competition is high, encouraging low prices. In-fact, a many vape shops offer amazing vape deals, including a ‘low price guarantee’ on all vape juices.
With that being said, any vapor device that is disposable or that features a disposable pod that happens to be non-refillable, charges a premium.
Vape Juice Comparative Cost Analysis
For example, JUUL Pods contain 0.7 mL of vape juice. For a pack of 4 JUUL Pods, a consumer can expect to pay $15. That brutal math breaks down to $3.75 for 0.7 mL of vape juice.
Alternatively, even what would be considered to be expensive tobacco ejuices, priced at $20 for 30 mL breaks down to just $0.67 cents per 1 mL.
For the sake of comparison, a pack of popular tobacco cigarettes cost $6. Bare in mind that for most vapor users, 1 mL or less is perfectly reasonable to be consumed on a daily basis.
In addition, most vape juice brands offer bulk buying and or auto-order savings.
What are the most common types of vape juice?
Let’s not forget, the vape juice space is rapidly growing. Therefore, innovations and variations will continue to emerge in the market.
With that being said, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin and the ratio thereof will remain at the center of distinguishing types of vape juice.
Here are the current main types of vape juices and their pgvg ratios.
Regular Vape Juice
As generic of a definition as it may be, regular vape juice is 50 PG/50 VG. Regular vape juice is the most compatible with vapor devices as most atomizers can handle the ratio. For most users, finding a relatively inexpensive vaping device and an e-juice with a flavor profile they like is all that’s need to make the switch to vaping.
High VG Vape Juice
High VG vape juice simply refers to a higher percentage of vegetable glycerin than propylene glycol. Sometimes referred to as Max VG, these ratios are often 40 PG/60 VG or 30 PG/70 VG. Most vapor devices that have adjustable wattage and voltage settings can handle High VG vape juices. However, to ensure maximum performance, it’s sometimes necessary to use the appropriate coil heads to meet the lower viscosity of High VG vape juices.
It’s also worth pointing out that High VG vape juice produces significantly more vapor.
What is salt nicotine vape juice?
Salt nicotine vape juices burst onto the scene a few years ago and now makeup a large percentage of the vape juice market. As previously stated, the term salt nicotine vape juices or ‘salt nics’ are a type of vape juice that feature an altered version of nicotine rather than simply pure. Specifically, vape juice manufacturers found that by adding certain acids (usually benzoic) to pure liquid nicotine, they could increase the amount of total nicotine while still producing satisfying and tolerable products.
- Salt nicotine (as marketed) is the product of adding acids to pure nicotine. This creates a more addictive product due to higher amounts (an estimated 2 to 10 times more) of tolerable nicotine. Tolerable simply refers to lessening the harshness of inhaling vaporized nicotine as the acid additive in-part, dilutes the pH level.
- Pure liquid nicotine is extracted from tobacco leaves and filtered to be colorless and odorless. The less light and air that extracted nicotine is exposed to, the higher the purity.
- Freebase or freebasing nicotine is a term that gets tossed around haphazardly concerning vape juice. Some refer to ‘freebase nicotine’ as simply the liquid form of nicotine used as the ‘base’ of vape juices containing nicotine, fair enough. However, the term freebase or freebasing nicotine is actually derived from the efforts of tobacco cigarette manufactures to turn nicotine into its de-protonated form. By chemically altering nicotine, they could create a more potent form of product without actually increase the total amount. Thus, the term ‘freebase’ nicotine is more closely associated to what are now known as ‘salt nicotines’.
You may have noticed that in this article and throughout Vapestaff, we don’t cover much by way of cbd oils. Being that cbd oils are still relatively new to America and the world (at least in terms of large scale availability and marketability), we’ve decided to solely focus on vapor ejuice that helps tobacco cigarette users quit smoking.
Yet, some still categorize cbd oil as cbd vape juice. This is of course even after the dramatic rise in consumers falling ill and worse to some of these cbd products. As the product line and or category of cbd vape sorts its self out, we’ll gladly be curating the best options in the near future.
Frankly, we have a similar stance on the dry herb vaporizer product category. We’re on board, but we don’t want to push just any products to our readers. As they get better and are worthy of your consideration, we’ll dive head on into them.
What are the different types of vape juice flavors?
Flavors are by far and away the primary driver of the vapor and ultimately vape juice craze. With the general process of vaporizing rather than combusting a substance to inhale nicotine solved, the process of creating vape juice flavors took off like a rocket ship. With an absurd amount of juice flavors on the market, we’ve done our best to simplify and categorize the madness.
The primary types of vape juice flavors are as followed:
- Tobacco vape juice flavors are the most highly sought after as tobacco cigarette smokers seek a similar taste in vapor form. While great experimentation has been done and continues to this day, the most common additional flavors added to tobacco vape juice are vanilla and caramel. The best tobacco vape juices have a strong throat hit but aren’t harsh on the throat or bland tasting and can be vaped all day (aren’t overly sweet).
- Menthol vape juice flavors have been found to mix well with are larger variation of additional flavors than tobacco. While classic cold and refreshing menthol flavors certainly exist, additional flavors such as fruit and candy tend to pair nicely with menthol as well. The best menthol vape juices deliver a satisfying throat hit and are refreshingly smooth but aren’t obnoxiously sweet. Menthol ejuices that people actually fall in love with are few and far between.
- Dessert vape juice flavors make up the vast majority of products in the market. Outside of the occasional federal regulatory check, it’s a no holds barred or wild west marketplace for vape juice manufacturers to create flavor ejuices until the cows come home. Distinguishing the best dessert vape juices is perhaps the most subjective task that anyone in the vapor space can head. Dessert vape juice flavors typically require a vaping device capable of handling high VG vape juice. Our recommendation is to have fun experimenting and seek a dessert flavor that is tolerable as an all-day vape. Not surprisingly, fruit flavor ejuice is one of the top selling ejuice flavor categories. Furthermore, tropical fruit ejuice flavors are an enormous hit.
Pro Tip: To get the absolute most flavor definition out of an ejuice, it’s recommended that you using a device capable of dripping. These types of devices are known as RBAs and is in fact where the term drip tips came from.
Matching Vape Juice Types with Devices
As a new vapor user, you might expect that vapor products are a one-size fits all situation. You’ll soon realize however, that with great choice comes the need for great adaptation and customization. It’s never fun to get a new vape juice flavor only to not be able to vape it because you don’t have the right device. You could have the most delightful and delectable vape juice flavor on the planet, but without the right device or vape tank setup, it could taste terrible.
Below are the general guidelines for matching vape juice types with devices:
- Regular vape juice (meaning 50PG/50VG), is the most universal and can usually be vaped in any device, regardless of wattage, voltage, amps or oHms.
- High VG vape juice (meaning 40PG/60VG or 30PG/70VG), almost always needs to be vaped with a device capable of adjusting wattage settings and in some cases with sub ohm coils.
- Salt vape juice is typically produced with a 50PG/50VG ratio and is thus able to be vaped in most stock devices. However, the wattage range required for salt nics tends to be more acute than regular vape juice. Too low of wattage and the salt nics don’t deliver a satisfying throat hit and too high of wattage can easily create a burnt taste. Staying between 15 watts and 40 watts is usually the sweet spot for nicotine salt ejuice. A ton of ejuice brands actually have lines of salt ejuices built into their product lineup. Remarkably, if you’ve ever tried a JUUL, you’ve vaped salt eliquid.
To put that into perspective, vape mods such as box mods are the most universal and adjustable devices. Not far behind but capable of even more adjustment, squonk mods offer tremendous capacity. Nearly every single standard box mod, mini box mod and squonk mod on the market is fully capable of vaping any type of e liquid. Furthermore, box mods and squonk mods typically have vape battery capacity that’s off the charts compared to other device categories.
Vape pen devices are very popular among new users and are largely compatible with regular and high vg vape juice. Due to the relatively inexpensive nature of common vape pens, they’ll either be rated for high vg e liquid or not, with little adjustability or ability to swap low resistance coil heads.
Some of our favorite types of vapes are pod systems. Pod vapes and pod mod vapes are flourishing due to their inherent compact size and intuitive design. Where vape pods aren’t typically refillable, pod mods are. Pod mods are great for any type of e liquid, just ensure that you’re using a coil-head with the correct resistance rating.
There are a plethora of vape starter kits to choose from. If you’re after cloud chasing and incredible flavor definition, go with a box mod or squonk. To be more precise, Geek Vape, Vandy Vape and Mig Vapors are all solid brands in the industry to source equipment from.
Which factors should be considered when buying vape juice?
Simplifying the process of choosing vapes and vape juices is sort of our thing. When it comes to choosing an vape juice, jumping for the shiniest product on the shelf is never a good idea. Some companies pay an exorbitant amount of money to get their vape juice in front of you, however it’s important that you do a little research to ensure it’s a good match.
Below are the top consideration to take when choosing an vape juice:
- Reputability. While the flavor name and maybe even brand name may be wonky, is the vape juice being sold by a reputable company? Is the company information responsible for producing the vape juice readily available? These are important questions not only from a quality perspective, but the potential long term viability of purchasing their product.
- Availability. In a very small amount of cases, a particular vape juice flavor will ‘go viral’ and even the most reputable company won’t be able to keep up with demand. However, most reputable vape juice companies are well stocked and can keep their distributors and retailers supplied. Also, vape juice brands and ‘businesses’ come and go at an alarming rate, so purchasing from a reputable company will ensure long term availability of your next favorite vape juice.
- PG/VG Ratios. At the very least, you need to ensure that the vape juice you’re about to purchase is compatible with your device. Additionally, it’s always nice to find flavors that are available in both regular and high VG options.
- Nicotine Strengths. If you’re a long time smoker, you’ll likely want the highest or near the highest available nicotine strength. Finding an vape juice flavor with multiple nicotine strengths is an added bonus as you can begin the process of weening yourself off from nicotine.
- Sizes. Choosing the smallest available vape juice size (usually 10 mL to 15 mL) is a good rule of thumb when sampling a new flavor. The most common size of vape juice is 30 mL, which will last most vapor users about 1 month. A tremendous amount of savings can often be had by purchasing larger quantities (60 mL and up), but sampling first is always recommended.
- Price. Vape juice pricing varies pretty widely. You can find phenomenal vape juices from $10 per 30 mL all the way up to $30 per 30 mL. Additionally, many very reputable vape juice brands phase out old flavors at tremendous discounts and clearance sales. Many online vape shops also offer an additional discount when signing up for an auto-delivery program.
Comparing Vape Juice Flavor Notes
You might think that it’s impossible to create an vape juice that taste like strawberry shortcake ice cream and surprisingly, you would be wrong. It’s a good idea to go into choosing an vape juice flavor with a healthy amount of skepticism but be prepared to be amazed. However, just because an vape juice taste amazing doesn’t necessarily make it a great prospect to consider putting into the full-time rotation (or all day vape) which we discuss in detail further below.
Common vape juice flavor description terminology:
- On inhale vape juice flavor notes tend to be subtle. The more important aspect of the inhale is the satisfaction or lack thereof of what’s known as ‘throat hit’.
- On exhale is where the majority of vape juice flavor notes can be experienced. Particularly with high VG vape juices, as more vapor is created and ultimately awakening more taste buds.
- The aftertaste of vape juice is self-explanatory, although it’s often used interchangeably to describe flavor notes on exhale.
What is vape juice throat hit?
What has popularly been described as the throat hit, is one of the most important factors for new vapor users to consider. One of the reasons tobacco cigarettes are so addictive is the velocity of nicotine entering the bloodstream, specifically by hitting the back of the throat. In order to have a similar experience, not only is an vape juice with a relatively high amount of nicotine required, but a type of vape juice where the PG value is nearest 50.
New vapor users will be blown away by the amount of amazing vape juice flavors available. They’ll also soon realize that most delectable dessert flavors don’t have a tremendous throat hit. This is because most of them are high VG, which lessons the PG side of the ratio and takes away from the throat hit.
Our recommendation is to find a solid 50PG/50VG vape juice flavor that you can rely on day in and day out first. Then, have fun experimenting with all types of different flavors that aren’t necessarily going to become ‘all day vapes’.
What constitutes and all day vape vape juice?
An all day vape is a commonly used expression among vapor users to describe vape juice flavors that they don’t mind vaping all day long. They typically consist of flavors that aren’t overwhelming and that deliver impactful throat hits.
What’s an occasional vape vape juice?
Occasional vapes, dessert vapes and or weekend vapes are all expressions used to describe vape juice flavors that taste amazing but are either too sweet to vape all day or don’t deliver a strong enough throat hit to be satisfy nicotine cravings.
What’s the most popular vape juice flavor?
Honestly, there are so many vape juice brands and flavors on the market that it’s incredibly difficult to locate exact which is the most popular or best selling. Not to mention the fact that vapor companies (like most others), aren’t chomping at the bit to give sales data away. The name of the vape juice game right now is experimentation and new products as companies continue to compete for marketshare.
Therefore, if one was able to hypothetically compile aggregate data on the most popular vape juices, it would likely show a fairly even categorical equivalent of tobacco and menthol flavors to dessert.
Keeping that in mind and the fact that it’s a subjective question, the following vape juice flavors have passed the test of time and are among the most sought after:
- Halo Tribeca
- MT Baker Vapor Hawk Sauce
- Vapori American Red Tobacco
- Cuttwood Unicorn Milk
- Vape Wild Murica
- Black Note Virginia Tobacco
- Five Pawns Castle Long
- Pacha Mama Fuji Apple Strawberry Nectarine
- Beard Vape Co No. 32
- Naked 100 American Patriots
- The Milkman Original
- Dinner Lady Lemon Tart
- Kilo Green Apple Sours
- ANML Looper
Pro Tip: Yami Vapors is known as a bit of a unicorn in the ejuice market. Consumers flood to their flavors like you wouldn’t believe.
If you follow the politics of vaping at all, you’re aware that the now infamous Unicorn Milk flavor by Cuttwood has made it to the White House. I believe it was Mitt Romney of all people who decided to make his two cents known on flavored ejuice.
To be fair however, the marketing of ejuice flavors is competitive, just as any other multi-billion dollar business. Thus we have brands like Cosmic Fog, Suicide Bunny, Mad Hatter, Lost Vape, Dinner Lady, Beard Vape Co, Jam Monsters and the like, all doing their best to make a name for themselves.
Heck, it’s undeniable that the Vapetasia Killer Kustard ejuice flavor sells and remains a top seller largely due to branding. People of course love the occasional vanilla custard, but ninety percent of the battle for market share in the ejuice world is branding. Our opinion is of course that the name Killer Kustard is geared just as much towards consumers who are of age as anyone else.
Therein lies the problem of trying to regulate vape juice. Having corporate overlords in a boardroom, mandating which words can be used in the marketing of a product in America is anti-American at best and the epitome of Marxism at worst.
Think about it. Are strawberry jam or blue raspberry flavor names (and others like them) so highly explosive that they must be banned? Surely strawberry jam and blue raspberry appeal to consumers of legal age to vape.
Underage vapor use is a serious problem in America and I’m guessing throughout the world. However, governments should be very careful about how they go about trying to control populations of people. As they say, ‘the road to hell is paved with good intentions’.
Politics in vapor isn’t going away any time soon. There’s huge money on vapor products and thus there will continue to be huge money in the politics of vapor and tobacco products. But, for the love of God, let’s learn from the history of big tobacco and big pharma in this country.
A small American business (Mt Baker Vapor) that did everything right in their business to be successful shouldn’t have to move across the country just to be able to continue operations to compete in an emerging multi-billion dollar business.
So, before we start banning names like Lava Flow and Hawaiian Pog, how about we don’t and instead simply enforce laws that are already in the books.
What If You Can’t Decide On an Vape Juice
We like to be detailed in our research and vaping advice. However, such things as paralysis of analysis exists, especially when presented with a number of different options. As much information and knowledge that we can share, it will never amount to more than personal trial and error. Therefore, we urge you to try a number of different flavors until you find your favorite flavors. Again, we just recommend that you strive to find a solid tobacco flavor first. That way, you’ll never be high and dry.
Advantages of Having Multiple Vape Juices
Vape juices have a 1 to 2 year shelf life, which lends well to vapor users who enjoy trying different vape juice flavors. As long as your vape juice isn’t exposed to direct sunlight or extreme heat for extended periods of time, it’s perfectly fine to vape a full year into storing it.
- Never run out. If you’re a vapor user, you need to have a constant supply of battery life, vape juice and coil head replacements (or pods).
- Experiment with new flavors. The ability to taste a plethora of different flavors is one of the best aspects of vaping, take advantage of the possibilities.
- Having seasonal, holiday and evening options. Vaping the same flavor every single day can get boring. By having a collection of your favorite flavors, you can change things up every now and then. Get into the holiday spirit, have a proper summer vape and or experiment with dessert flavors after dinner.
What are the best vape juice brands?
Vape juice brands are many to say the least. You’ll see new vape juice brands come to life every single week. Some will flourish and some will fold just as quickly. As business owners and entrepreneurs continue strive to enter the vapor market, consumers will never have a shortage of options.
Also, it’s typical for existing trusted vapor companies to roll-out new brands themselves in an attempt to capture a wider customer base. Similarly, most successful vape juice brands will have multiple lines or collections of product, often categorized into tobacco, menthol, fruit, candy and or dessert options.
Vape Juice Manufactures, Wholesalers & Retailers
With an ever increasing demand for vape juice, the American market is currently in full swing. Due to the relative simplicity of producing quality vape juice, sky-high competition among participants has been great for consumers.
Vape Juice Manufactures
Unlike pretty much all other retail products sold in the United States, vape juice is actually being manufactured within. Granted, a large percentage of the vape juice consumers purchase in the United States is indeed imported from China, but a number of highly successful vapor businesses are creating their own.
The following vape juice brands are made in America.
- Vape Wild
- Beard Vape Co.
- MT Baker Vapor
- Naked 100
- Charlies Chalk Dust
- Cosmic Fog
- Five Pawns
- Ripe Vapes
- Double Barrel
- Glas Vapor
- Mad Hatter
- One Hit Wonder
- Ruthless Vapor
- Tobacco Monster
Pro Tip: Twist ELiquid is one of the fastest rising vape juice brands in the industry right now.
One of our most favorite vape juice brands is Halo Cigs. Halo is an American success story, starting out small in the northeast and growing into an empire now headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. With that being said, there’s a number of very similar stories from companies across the United States. Frankly, all of the vape juice brands we listed previously offer phenomenal products. If we had to pick a few of our favorites from that list they would include Vaporfi, Vape Wild, Five Pawns, Charlies Chalk Dust, Ripe Vapes and Beard Vape Co.
Vape Juice Wholesalers
All of the aforementioned vape juice brands wholesale their products online. The majority of vape juice sold online stem from brands and flavors bought by retailers and distributors at wholesale prices from manufacturers. In-fact, most vape juice businesses/brands don’t directly participate in online-retail sales. Most vape juice wholesalers simply produce vape juice (fully packaged) and sell it in bulk to retailers at a discount.
What should I know about buying vape juice online?
The majority of vape juice that you’ll purchase will be from retailers. The vape juice retail market is made up of brick and mortar locations as well as online sources. Almost all retail vape juice sources sell a multitude of brands and flavors.
Factors to keep in mind when purchasing vape juice from online vape shops:
- Shipping costs will vary by source. Many online vape shops feature free shipping on all order and others require a minimum purchase amount before offering any discounted shipping.
- Subscription discounts are increasingly offered to customers as online vape shops do their best to retain loyal customers.
- Bulk order discounts are typical among online vape shops. The more you buy, the larger the discount you’ll qualify for, especially when it comes to vape juice.
- Sales and clearance sections of online vape shops are one of the best places to buy vape juice at a discount. Because, new vape juice brands and flavors hit the market so often, retailers greatly reduce the price of ‘older’ products to make way for the new. If you shop well enough, you’ll like even run into offers for free vape accessories.