Dessert e-liquid flavors are where things get interesting in vaping. Vaping and specifically e-liquid is paving the way for culinary flavor innovation in the world today. It’s officially Willy Wonka time and yes, ‘the snozzberries taste like snozzberries’.
We strongly encourage as much dessert e-liquid flavor experimentation as possible. However, it’s incredibly important to always have a trusted tobacco and or menthol flavor on-hand. While the dynamics of some dessert e-liquid flavors are truly remarkable, they don’t always make for good ‘all-day-vapes’. Additionally, it’s usually hard for a dessert based e-liquid to match the throat-hit of a solid tobacco or menthol flavor.
Best Dessert E-Liquid Overall for July 2020
Table of Contents
Dessert E-Liquid Guide
Dessert and similarly flavored e-liquid, coupled with the physics of vapor, is what birthed the entire vaping industry. If not the taste of amazing combinations of flavors themselves, the mere curiosity that many dessert e-liquid flavors garner is largely responsible for the incredible demand in vapor products.
For example, when you ask a current or former tobacco cigarette smoker to try a vapor product, there’s already little hesitation due to the similarities. However, when you ask a current or former tobacco cigarette smoker to try an e-liquid flavor that taste like warm apple pie and freshly churned vanilla ice cream, not only is everyone interested, it’s highly likely they’ll transition from tobacco to vapor products all-together.
With that being said, very few vapor users actually vape pure dessert e-liquid flavors on a regular basis. Most users actually prefer tobacco or menthol e-liquid flavors as their choice for ‘all-day’ vaping. It isn’t rocket science, the majority of vapor users are former tobacco cigarette smokers who are simply seeking an alternative. Therefore, they jump at the opportunity for a cleaner tasting nicotine inhaling experience. In almost all cases, dessert e-liquids are a fancy side-dish vaped in the evenings or on weekends and tobacco or menthol based flavors are the meat and potatoes, vaped on a daily basis.
If you’re new to vaping or are simply looking for some of the latest brands and flavors to gain traction online, we invite you to have a look at our Best E-Liquids of 2020 article.
Types of Dessert E-Liquids
There are no limits when it comes to dessert e-liquid flavor types. Fancy a marshmallow, honey and granola blend? Got it. How about an orange creamsicle or a banana split for those hot summer months? On top of the already enormous amount of available dessert flavors on the market, you’re only limited to your imagination because at many vape shops (including online), you can mix your very own concoctions. Glazed donut with raspberry jelly and vanilla bean ice-cream filling? There are zero limits, we’re talking anything and everything under the sun.
Below are the most common types of dessert based e-liquid:
- Baked goods are popular year round and are often among the first flavors tried by new vapor users. Popular flavors of baked goods typically consist of but are not limited to pies, cookies, cakes, custards, donuts, pancakes, toast, tarts and even cannolis.
- Ice-cream flavors tend to do well during the summer as you can imagine. Some even go viral year over year such as Vaporfi’s Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream. Because vanilla ice-cream in particular is able to be paired with so many different flavors, it’s widely used as an ingredient for summer dessert e-liquids.
- Fruit flavors, next to tobacco, are probably the most popular throughout the year. If any sub-category of ‘dessert’ flavors stands out from the others, it’s fruit because of it’s interchangeability and virtually unlimited pairing possibilities. From standard fruit varieties such as watermelon, lemon, lime, strawberry, blueberry, apple, peach, mango, banana, grape and raspberry to exotic options like jackfruit, kiwi, pomegranate and passion fruit, prepare to be amazed.
- Cereal e-liquids are a surprisingly popular flavor. Perhaps the larger category that encompasses cereal flavors, e-liquids with a creamy or milk taste are also extremely popular. All in all, yes, you can essentially vape Captain Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Fruit Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and even Lucky Charms to name some of the favorites.
- Sours are a relatively limited e-liquid category and are typically developed around a fruit base. The most popular sour e-liquid flavor across the board is Sour Green Apple, although a plethora of other face puckering and candy like flavors exist.
- Alcoholic beverages, like all other types of e-liquids, are easily duplicated. It’s important to understand that when we reference alcoholic flavored e-liquids, we’re referring to their flavor only. In other words, we don’t recommend vaping alcohol in order to get a buzz or get drunk. If however, you enjoy the taste of certain alcoholic drinks, you’ll enjoy vaping them. Some of you will be happy to know that you can indeed vape favorite drinks such as top shelf bourbons, martinis, frozen drinks, mojitos, rum and champagne to list a few best sellers.
- Decadent e-liquids are among the most complex flavors and they usually drive the most curiosity, which directly correlates to how they sell. New vapor users quickly realize that decadent e-liquid flavors don’t make great ‘all-day-vapes’, they do however make for amazing after dinner and weekend vapes. One of the most well known makers of decadent e-liquid flavors is a brand known as Five Pawns. As an example of one of Five Pawns best selling decadent e-liquid flavors, Castle Long Reserve is steeped in an oak barrel for three weeks and is made available for sale only once per year. Additionally, it features toasted coconut, Madagascar vanilla bean, french vanilla, brown sugar, roasted almonds and hints of Kentucky Bourbon flavors.
Where to Buy Dessert E-Liquids
Dessert e-liquids are widely available across the internet at online vape shops. Some e-liquid brands sell their products on their own website, some solely wholesale their product to vape shops and others do a combination of both. With that being said, the best places to get discounted dessert e-liquids are online vape shops. Consumers will almost always pay more when ordering dessert e-liquids directly from the manufacturers or brand’s website. However, due to the high demand of some e-liquid brands and lines of flavors, sometimes purchasing directly from the source is the only option as third party retailers sell-out early.
Below are a few of our favorite places to purchase dessert based e-liquid flavors:
- Mt Baker Vapor
- Direct Vapor
- Element Vape
- Giant Vapes
- Vape Wild
- Eight Vape
- E Juice Plug
- Glas Vapor
- Five Pawns
- Ripe Vapes
- Cosmic Fog Vapor
- Kilo E-Liquids
- One Hit Wonder E-Liquids
- Glas Vapor
- Humble Juice Co.
Best Selling Dessert E-Liquids Brands and Lines
As referenced above, not all dessert e-liquids are sold directly from the brand’s manufacturer or website. A number of amazing dessert e-liquids are strictly sold at wholesale from their source.
Below are additional amazing e-liquid brands and lines worthy of your time:
- Beard Vape Co.
- Fryd E-Liquids
- Charlies Chalk Dust
- Loaded E Juice
- Dinner Lady E-Liquids
- Naked 100 E-Liquid
- Mad Hatter Juice
- Ruthless Vapor
- YAMI Vapor
Sourcing Cheap Dessert E-Liquid
Everyone loves a good deal and fortunately for most of us, there are a tremendous amount of savings to be had on dessert e-liquids. Because the e-liquid marketplace is flooded with products, specifically dessert based flavors, nearly everywhere you shop online will offer sales. Additionally, many online vape shops offer even more savings by way of promotions such as bogo (buy one, get one free) and percentage discounts for subscribing to routine shipments. If it’s your first time experimenting with dessert type e-liquids, we strongly recommend shopping clearance sales, again due to the shear amount of savings that can be had on phenomenal flavors.
Greatest Dessert E-Liquids of All Time
New dessert e-liquid flavors hit the market all the time. Some of them receive little to no fan fair, some sell through small to medium sized orders and others, though few and far between, go viral. If you’re interested in tried, tested and truly amazing dessert e-liquids that have remained ordered and stocked by online retailers for year on end, we’d encourage you to look into the following flavors.
The following dessert e-liquids have made our G.O.A.T (greatest of all time) list due to the tremendous popularity and staying power:
- Cuttwood – Unicorn Milk: Strawberries and cream.
- Charlies Chalk Dust – Jam Rock: Sour apple.
- Beard Vape Co – The One Original: Strawberry and cream filled donut.
- Beard Vape Co – No. 32: Cinnamon and powdered sugar covered funnel cake.
- Naked 100 – Lava Flow: Strawberry, coconut and pineapple.
- Loaded – Glazed Donuts: Thick dough and sugary donuts.
- Vapetasia – Killer Kustard: Pure vanilla custard.
- Five Pawns – Castle Long: Toasted coconut, Madagascar and French vanilla, caramelized brown sugar and Kentucky bourbon.
What’s The Best Dessert E-Liquid?
Choosing the best dessert e-liquids is a subjective process. However, perhaps more than tobacco or menthol flavors, the best dessert e-liquids are typically more agreed upon. Is Unicorn Milk by Cuttwood really one of the greatest tasting dessert e-liquids of all time or is it’s success, at least in-part, due to curiosity peaking and creative marketing? Similarly, not all vapor devices are created equally and frankly, not everyone has a palate that can pick up subtle flavor notes and hints.
In summary, we’ll always keep this page up to date with what we think are the best dessert e-liquid options on the market and worthy of your purchase. You’ll fall in love with some, you’ll hate others and that’s just how it goes. Happy vaping!
|Dessert E-Liquid||Best for…|
|Mt Baker Vapor Green Apple Dessert E-Liquid||Overall Best In Class|
|Five Pawns Queenside Dessert E-Liquid||Most Dynamic|
|Vaporfi Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Dessert E-Liquid||Ice Cream|
|Mt Baker Vapor Strawbana Dessert E-Liquid||Affordability|
|Pacha Mama Huckleberry Dessert E-Liquid||Fruity|
|Vaporfi Apple Pie Dessert E-Liquid||Baked Goods|
|Cuttwood Unicorn Milk Dessert E-Liquid||Candied|
|Kilo Green Apple Sours Dessert E-Liquid||Sour|
|MT Baker Vapor Berry Crunch Cereal Dessert E-Liquid||Cereal|
Our testing methods vary from e-liquid to e-liquid, particularly when we’re trying to maximize and draw out the complex notes of dessert type flavors. While there are a number of phenomenal vapor devices and setups capable of reaching the most dynamic dessert flavors, we tend to use two more than others and they are followed:
Sub-Ohm vapor devices for dessert e-liquids:
- Smok G-Priv 3 device with TFV16 Lite 5 mL tank paired with a 0.15 ohm Dual Mesh Coil
- Geek Vape Aegis X Mod with Zeus 5 mL tank paired with a 0.2 ohm Mesh Z2 Coil